Sunday, June 5, 2011

Pre-South America Trek - Late Night Madness!

It's 7hrs and 20 minutes for the great adventure backpacking across Colombia, South America begins. You would THINK I would be doing a last minute check to make sure I had everything and everyone had all the information they needed to ensure they could track be at all times. INSTEAD, I am trying to figure out how in the world this "blogging" thing works, so I can keep the people I care about most informed.

I think I have it, but be patient with me as I am working out the kinks and learning curve all at once.

In an effort to undergo this transformation, a couple of things have happened, lol..

1. I decided to change my look.. it was a shocking *rubs head* experience!



2. I had to figure out how to get all of my supplies for 6 weeks into these two bags while trying to decide if it would pass for a carry-on?!

                       

3. Rechecking 1 and 2!

As I get the hang of this thing, I hope my posts become more interesting, but we all have to start somewhere, no?! I am sleepy at the moment, maybe I'll add an introduction or something later.

No comments:

Post a Comment