Sunday, June 5, 2011

The beginning of my trek!

Soooo I decided I would go to sleep fully dressed in today's attire to increase efficiency.. Not one single word from any of you, lol. I got up this morning zipped my pack and gave it a whirl. I am all set, looks about the same as the previous pictures I posted for yesterday.

In all the fuss I had an epiphany, I realized that I actually have a "domestic" flight from Atlanta to Miami and start sweating bullets because I refuse, just refuse to pay a checked bag fee. So instead I convert my bag to look like a duffel and hope for the best. Not only was I able to get on, it fit in the overhead.. Can you say slam dunk! Whoo-hoo!

I get to Miami via American only to learn my flight is at the other end of Miami International. If you guys need some idea to the length I had to walk to get here.. think Vegas City Blocks times 10, walking from Brookwood Mall to Lakeshore.. It was a hike.. It may have not been so bad had I not had 75 bounds, or what feels like 75 on my back and 20 on my front, lol.

All this to come to learn that Avianca is not going to starting work until 11am. Sonofab! So now I am hunched in the corner tapping away at my keyboard.


1 comment: