Monday, June 6, 2011

Getting to Cartagena from Miami!

So last I left off, I was unable to relax in between by 5 hour layover because Avianca employees did not have intentions on arriving before 11am (and let me add they weren't there on time either). I mean it was a new definition of fashionably late. However, that wasn't even the kicker.. it took me 45 minutes to check my bags because everyone had at least 4 bags that took 2 people to lift. The kicker was one gentleman checked a 52" flat screen television and a lady a huge wardrobe storage unit. I ain't mad! I would have taken pics, but I didn't want to be apprehended, lol.

Soo fast forward I get on the plane and they have an option between beef and pasta.. so I opt for pasta, but I shole didn't eat.. See evidence below. Sorry it's turned around.. it won't fix!


I should be grateful tho that they provided food and earphones at no additional charge. Maybe US Airlines could learn a thing or too.. Sooo look below us it's Cartagena!


So after I touch down and try to get to the hotel, I learned one thing QUICK. I better get the basics down ASAPers. I felt like I was on the other side just nodding and smiling as if I know what they are saying. It isn't until I get that blank stare or abrupt pause that they are asking me a question waiting on my reply when the awkwardness sets in. They could be talking about me behind to my face and I wouldn't be the wisest. *sighs*

2 comments:

  1. smh and i gave u rosetta stone lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You better get on those Spanish lessons ASAP missy ;-)

    ReplyDelete